Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Circle Magazine - my weight loss story is in the February 2011 issue

So excited about my weight loss story being featured in the February 2011 issue of Family Circle Magazine - on page 120! I went out and bought 5 copies this weekend! I pray that I can motivate, inspire, pay it forward, and help others - even save some lives - by continuing to live a healthy and fit lifestyle.

It has been an incredible journey that started for me on January 19, 2011. I am approaching my 2 year anniversary of this awesome journey and am thankful for all support from everyone along this path. I couldn't have done this without you and God. You have made the journey easier. God's Grace has been incredible.

Please know that I am also here for you all - and want to share any advice I can to help you, your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, or anyone in need of learning more about living a healthy and fit lifestyle. Have a blessed 2011. Continue on your journeys.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. I read Family Circle. I will make sure and pick it up. You are an inspiration. I just hope to be able to finally get this weight off within the next 1 or so. Thanks for inspiring me. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I hope you are doing well! Please continue on your journey. I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete