Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting closer to summer - no cover up this year!!!

Wow - I can hardly believe that summer is almost here. We are planning for our first summer holiday - Memorial Day weekend. That is the kick off for pool season too! I am going to be ready for my swim suit season and summer clothes too. Working out daily and eating healthy has really paid off. I love looking at my shadow now. It is so small! Wearing small size clothes is so amazing! I was at Dick's Sporting Goods store yesterday looking at size small running clothes. Wow - those are always the size that is left on the rack when the sales start too! The feeling that a size small gives me is way better than the taste of unhealthy food and how that makes me feel. My journey to health and fitness has been one full of learning. I am disciplined, proactive, patient, and understanding. Running has really helped my mind. I respect runners so much now that I understand what is involved. Runners have a lot of depth and compassion too. They really care about people.

No comments:

Post a Comment