Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weight Watchers Training and work out today! :)

My second Weight Watchers training today went very well. My mentor is really awesome! She has been with Weight Watchers since 1974 and is very good at what she does. She taught me quite a bit today. I was very fortunate to work with someone like her that is very thorough.

My body has fully recovered from my 1/2 marathon (3 days ago) I decided today to take a spinning class and do an EFX work out. Tomorrow morning I will run a 5K! :) I had a whey protein shake after my work out today and also a peanut butter sandwich on 100% whole wheat. Protein after my work outs really help me a great deal!

I had an awesome vege pizza tonight on 100% peta. Very tasty indeed! Popcorn for snack (good carb) Also small cup of bean soup. Protein really fills me up too! :) Also a cup of sugar free chocolate milk (skim)

No comments:

Post a Comment