Sunday, May 9, 2010

Had an awesome Mother's Day Weekend

Chuck's mom and sister Penny came to stay with us for Mother's Day weekend. Also 2 of our nephews - Tucker (age 5) and Tanner (age 4). We all had a very active weekend. We worked on getting the pool ready for the upcoming summer season. We also celebrated our grandson Josh's 2nd birthday by having a nice party at Jamie and Shawn's house. I also ran a 5k Saturday and Sunday. The weather was cold this weekend. Friday was actually 83 degrees. I bundled up when I ran over the weekend. Penny was able to walk both days with Chuck. She is doing so well with her health. We are so proud of her for walking again. It has been years. I'm really glad that Chuck, Jamie (our daughter) and I are paying it forward and helping others get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment